Friday, June 12, 2015

DELIVERANCE OF THE BRAIN (MIND)



1.      Father God, forgive me for all my evil thoughts. I now repent and change my mind against every contrary thought that rises up against You and Your Word.
2.      Arrows of darkness fired into my brain, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
3.      Power of household wickedness upon my brain, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
4.      My head, reject every bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.
5.      My brain, WAKE UP BY FIRE, in the name of Jesus.
6.      Any power calling my head for evil, SCATTER, in the name of Jesus.
7.      I fire back every arrow of witchcraft in my head, in the name of Jesus.
8.      Every evil hand laid upon my head when I was a little child, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
9.      Strongholds in my mind (thoughts) battling against my destiny, I pull you down now, in the name of Jesus.
10.   Every power using my thoughts against me, BOW, in the name of Jesus.
11.   Anointing for productive thinking, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
12.   Confusion in my mind, hear the word of the Lord, BOW, in the name of Jesus.
13.   Anointing for uncommon success, FALL upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
14.   Every [power assigned to bind my breakthroughs, RUSH into the Red Sea, in the name  of Jesus.
15.   I pronounce blessings and good things upon my life, in Jesus’ Name.
16.   Creative power of God, here I am, LOCATE ME BY FIRE, in the Name of Jesus.
17.   O God, arise and connect me to Your creative power, in the Name of Jesus.
18.   Creative power of God, ARISE and MANIFEST in my life, in the name of Jesus.
19.   My destroyed virtues, RECEIVE the creative power of God, in the name of Jesus.
20.   Every power in my brain working against my breakthroughs, DIE SUDDENLY, in the name of Jesus.
21.   I am overcoming all my enemies NOW, in the name of Jesus.
22.   Witchcraft birds assigned to swallow my breakthroughs, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
23.   Hardened enemies pursuing after my destiny, hear the Word of the Lord, SCATTER, in the name of Jesus.
24.   Every power assigned to make me cry, you are a liar, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
25.   Every power assigned to lock me up, RECEIVE the angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.
26.   Uncommon breakthroughs, uncommon favor, and uncommon success, LOCATE ME BY FIRE, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment