Wednesday, June 10, 2015

PRAYERS & CONFESSION TO TERMINATE LONG-TERM YOKES



PSALM 126:1-3: *“When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad”
  1. My Father, let the arrow of Your TRUTH penetrate my being and consume every falsehood that has held me in bondage, in the name of Jesus.
  2. My Father, capture my captivity, Destroy the chains of ignorance and deception that the enemy has planted within me, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every gate holding my gifts and blessings in captivity, you are a liar! SHATTER RIGHT NOW INTO MANY PIECES!!! in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every lie of the devil that has held me down for all these years, your time is up, MELT AWAY BY the FIRE of the HOLY GHOST!!! in  Jesus’ Name.
  5. My Father, in these remaining days, weeks and months of this year 2015, surprise me with a great miracle that would make me pinch myself in amazement, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every evil utterance erecting prison gates to capture and control my destiny, loose your power NOW and die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7. As this mid-year 2015 rolls to an end, I smite the cheekbone of every enchanter assigned to capture my dance and my new song!!! Loose your teeth NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8. As this mid-year 2015 rolls to an end, O Lord my God, anoint my mouth for laughter and anoint my tongue for singing, in the name of Jesus.
  9. As this mid-year 2015 rolls to an end, O Lord my Father, Open my eyes and my life to the revelation that would elevate me above All my problems, in the name of Jesus.
  10. My lost fortunes, hear the word of the Lord: Arise speedily and be restored to me now like the streams to the dry riverbeds in the Negev (Psa 126: 4), Locate me by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  11. Power of long-term yokes: DIE!!!!!!! in the name of Jesus.
  12. Ladder of darkness assigned to yoke my destiny, BREAKKKKKK to P-I-E-C-E-S NOW!!! in Jesus’ name.
  13. I shall obtain practical awesome testimonies this month and for the rest of this year, in Jesus’ name.
  14. I shall be for signs wonders THROUGHOUT the rest of this year! in the name of Jesus.
  15. This year, I shall advertise Your power O God, in the name of Jesus.
Thank You LORD for answering our prayers in Jesus’ name!

CONFESSION

1.    1 Peter 5:7 I will not worry about tomorrow, I will trust in You, my Heavenly Provider, to meet the needs for today. For when the enemy comes in… like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord lifts up a standard against him on my behalf. Thank you God for protecting me and caring for all of my needs. I am well taken care of; through Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns, now and forevermore. Amen.
2.    Matthew 25:23 Abba Father, I recognize that You have called me to be faithful, not successful. I choose to focus my efforts in pleasing You alone, not people. I will not take on more responsibility than You intend for me carry and I humble myself as a faithful steward whatever the outcome; through Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, who lives and reigns with in me, now and forevermore. Amen.
3.    Phillipians 4:8 Spirit of the Living God, thank you for correcting my thinking. I am strong and courageous in my thought-life. Fear and doubt are cast far from me. Instead I choose to fuel my thoughts with faith; in the name of Jesus Christ, who reigns supremely within me forever and ever. Amen.
4.    Proverbs 12:26 Dear Lord, please send encouraging friends that promote Your Sovereignty in my life and remind me of Your goodness. Thank you for the friends I have now that encourage me, bless us with wisdom and favor always; through Jesus Christ your benevolent Son our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, ine Oneness and power, now and forever. Amen.
5.    Hebrews 4:10 Oh Heavenly Father, though I am overcoming disappointment and obstacles, I rest in the fact that You are still on the throne. Lead me continually to enter into Your rest Oh Lord. I choose to not be disillusioned by the current circumstances; through Jesus Christ, now and forevermore. Amen.
6.    Romans 8:28 Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for working all situations in my favor. Even if I can’t see it right now, I know that You are in the midst implementing Your Divine strategy on my behalf. In times of trouble I will magnify You only, and not the problem; through Jesus Christ who lives and reigns within me, now and forevemorer. Amen.
  1. Proverbs 6:6-8 Father help me to organize my day in a way that prepares me for unforeseen situations. Give me the grace to deal with problems in a loving way that honors You and others. Please be glorified through me; in the name of Jesus Christ, who reigns supremely forever and ever. Amen.
  2. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Father help me to maintain a consistent prayer life and be replenished continually by Your Presence. I know that as I patiently wait on You in this season, You will surely renew my strength. I will run and not get tired, I will walk strongly; through Jesus Christ my Lord, now and forever. Amen.
  3. Psalm 103:2 Dear Righteous Father Holy and True, I will not forget Your benefits as daily You help bear my burdens. Though I’m facing seemingly endless difficulties, I will not throw in the towel. I will set my eyes upon the hills and look forward with confidence of the future You have prepared for me; through Jesus Christ my Lord, who lives and reigns in power, now and forevermore. Amen.
  4. Job 13:15 God even if You slay me I will still trust You and maintain my integrity before You. Strengthen my inner man to rely on You more and more each day. I lean not on my own understanding of the situation, but trust continually in You; in the name of Jesus Christ, who reigns supremely forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment