Friday, June 5, 2015

DELIVERANCE OF THE HEART (THOUGHTS)

Prayer Points:

1.       Lord, I ask you to forgive me of all evil thoughts, negative thoughts, and demonic thoughts.
2.       Every power using my thoughts against me, bow, in the name of Jesus.
3.       Strongholds in my life battling my destiny, I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
4.       Anointing for productive thinking, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
5.       Confusion, hear the Word of the Lord, bow, in the name of Jesus.
6.       Anointing for uncommon success, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
7.       Every power assigned to hinder my breakthroughs, rush into the Red Sea and die, in the name of Jesus.
8.       I pronounce blessings and good things upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
9.       Holy Ghost fire, incubate my brain, in the name of Jesus.
10.   Thou creative power of God, fall upon my brain now, in the name of Jesus.
11.   Anything stolen from my brain when I was a child, I repossess you now, in the name of Jesus.
12.   Creative power of God, arise and move me forward, in the name of Jesus.
13.   Anointing to excel, incubate my life now, in the name of Jesus.
14.   Anything planted in my life to pull me down, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
15.   My destroyed virtues, receive the creative power of God, in the name of Jesus.
16.   I shall overcome all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
17.   Witchcraft birds assigned to swallow my breakthroughs, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
18.   Hardened enemies of my destiny, hear the word of the Lord, scatter now, in the name of Jesus.
19.   Every power assigned to make me cry, you are a liar, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
20.   Every power assigned to lock me up, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.
21.   Uncommon breakthroughs, uncommon favor, and uncommon success, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment